DROPLET is expanding at a very fast pace, and we are now looking for talented and motivated individuals to help our Store Managers serve customers in our current and soon to be opened stores across south and west London.
Please note that this position is a full-time job.
This position will lead to a management role within our retail group division with the opportunity to become a branch manager and run your own branch. All training will be provided to successful candidates.
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
• Maintaining outstanding store condition and maintain a fully stocked store.
• Working on till, processing transactions.
• Inspecting garments coming in store.
• Organising production, sorting and packaging garments on a day-to-day basis.
• A suitable level of spoken English required.
• Experience in retail/customer-facing role a big plus.
• Strong attention to detail needed, and commitment to always delivering high-quality service.
• Personality traits: caring, dynamic and enthusiastic; solution-oriented, very organised; green-minded, a natural interest in health and environmental issues.
• Become part of a company which places environmental and social values at the heart of everything we do.
• Open, respectful, and fun company culture with Summer and Christmas parties.
• Learn about designers, fabrics, and garment care technology – no job in fashion sees such an extensive variety of designs!
• Attractive compensation.
• Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for career progression.